FSet gets you released from repetitive tasks of copying, moving or ziping a same set of files again and again. It uses File Name Filter and File Time Filter to pick out the files you want, and bind the files to an operation (copy, move, zip or delete). The binded operation can be saved for later use. When you need to repeat the operation, just double click it's icon.
Open Zip File In Tree and List View.
Split and Combine Large Files.
Create Self-Extract Zip Files
1. You may use the program on a single computer at one time.
2. You may not make copies of the program for sale or distribution.
3. This program is provided "as is" without warrantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
4. We offer free E-mail based technical support to all of our registered customers.
5. We will take legal action against any users that are found to be pirating our products.
6. You may not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or change any part of it for the reasons of discovering its internal methods or works.